Rose Day Facebook Status(Updated Post)

Valentine week is start from tomorrow and its time to posting some fresh Facebook Status on Valentine Days.
Because tomorrow is Rose day so everyone is thinking to update his Facebook status with killer Rose day status to get more likes and comments.

So today after a long research i made a collection of Rose day Facebook status updates.So impress everyone with these killer Facebook status ideas. 


1)

All that is good All that is true
Sweetness of life
Skies that are Blue
Are wished truly for you...
Happy Rose Day 2013 to all Facebook friends...

2)
A rose doesn't always mean proposing love..
It also means-
R- rare
O- ones
S- supporting
E- essential life...
BE a Rose for someone forever... Happy Rose Day Facebook to Facebook friends..

3)
A rose is the visible result of an infinitude of complicated goings on in the bosom of the earth and in the air above,
and similarly a work of art is the product of strange activities
in the human mind.
Happy Rose Day  to Facebook friends..

4)
With this rose, I reveal all my thoughts and feelings about you that,
I have withheld for so long..
I feel when I am with you… I am like a rose,
not because of it's beauty,
but because I am able to bloom and grow with you…
Happy Rose Day  to all.

5)
All June I bound the rose in sheaves, Now, rose by rose, I strip the leaves.
Happy Rose Day to you dear.

6)
My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, similar to a rose without color. Love you forever Happy Rose Day 

7)
Bunch of Red Rose for my true love I can’t live without you “I love you”.Happy Rose Day 

8)
Every bird cannot dance But peacock do it Every friend can not reach my heart but u did it. Every Flower can not express love But rose do it. ``happy rose day``

9)
A Single Rose for u for being in my life,Thank you so mush to complete my Life.Happy Rose Day
The Rose Speaks of Love Silently, in a language known only to the Heart. Happy Rose Day!
A Bunch of Red roses signifies deep love & respect for you my love. Friends for Ever Sweetheart!!Happy Rose Day

--> 10)
If A Perfumed Rose Touches Your Face,
If Your Mobile Dances On A Nice Tone,
Remember Its Me Trying To Say You
Happy Rose Day .

11)
Since love first made the breast an instrument Of fierce lamenting,
by its flame my heart Was molten to a mirror,
like a rose I pluck my breast apart
that I may hang This mirror in your sight. Happy Rose Day .

12)
With this rose, I reveal all my thoughts and feelings about you that I have withheld for so long. I feel when I am with you… I am like a rose, not because of it?s beauty,
but because I am able to bloom and grow with you...
Happy Rose Day .

13)
Don’t find love, let love find you. That’s why it’s called falling in love, because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall. Happy Rose Day .

14)
"Every night when I look at the moon, it reminds me of you, how you can see the same moon. It makes me sometimes sad because I can see the moon, but I can't see you. Happy Rose Day!"

15)
Rose Day for someone special
In school they taught me that; 1 hour = 60 min.1 min = 60 sec. but they never told me that; 1 sec. without U = 100 years.

You May Also Like My Previous Post On Rose Day:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Query, Suggestion Please Comment Here