Top Funny Things To Do Online

Hello friends welcome to my new post.Today i am not posting any tech news or trick.My today's post is totally fun based.
The story is that when my blog partner princy gupta start typing tech post i say them to post some funny post also because fun is also a important part of our life.Then she smiled on me and said visior doesn't want any fun.Then i challenge her and decide to post some top funny ideas which helps you when you are bored from tech.So plz give response to my post so that in future in brought some other funny post for you.
And special thanks for like my older funny post: Online Fun Photo editors.

Note: I updated this post if i got any other online funny things.


(1)Try New Hairstyle With Virtual Makeover:


(2)Read Someone's Secrets:



Chatting With God:
(4)Food Fight With Someone Online:


(5)Watch Crazy Images


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Query, Suggestion Please Comment Here