How To Convert Files Into Different Format Using Email

Hello Friends Thanks For Like My Older Posts Today I Am Posting A very Useful Trick To Convert A File Into Different Formats Using Email.

I Know You Get Shocked To Read This!!! But This Is True I Personally Used This When I Am In College And Work On My Project.

This is Amazing Because In This Trick You Need Not To Download Any Application Or No Need To Upload Files On Any Website To Change Format.

Lets Come on The Topic I Know You All Are Excited To Know That.

Zamzar, a Popular Tool For converting Files Online, Has Added A New Option That Lets You Convert Files By Email Itself. You Can Forward Your Email Attachments Directly To Zamzar, Without Downloading Them To The Desktop, And They’ll Be Converted In No Time.


To Get Started, You Need To Forward The Input (Source) Files To A Specific Email Address Like format@zamzar.com Where Format Represents The File Type Of The Desired Output Format.

For Instance, If You Have A Word Document That You Want To Convert To PDF, You Can Send The File As An email Attachment To pdf@zamzar.com. If You Have A PDF File That You Want To Convert Into An Ebook, The Corresponding Conversion Address Would Be epub@zamzar.comor mobi@zamzar.com Depending On Your Ebook Reader.

Here’s A complete list Of Input-Output File Formats That Are Currently Supported By Zamzar. You Can Convert Documents, Presentations, Ebooks, Videos, Audio files, Archives And More.

Hope You Like My Todays Trick..
Leave A Comment Below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Query, Suggestion Please Comment Here