April Fool Facebook Status|Funny April fool Status|1st April Facebook Status

Hello Friends Today I am Share Some April Fool Facebook Status Ideas With You.This Post Is Update In Every 3 Hour With Latest Status So Stay With Us Bookmarked it.

1)You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.

2)It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

3)If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me.

4)You can always tell a real friend: when you've made a fool of yourself he doesn't feel you've done a permanent job.

5)If you wish to avoid seeing a fool you must first break your looking glass.

6)When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.

7)Today, Tomorrow And Forever There Will BeOne Heart That Would Always Beat For You.
You Know Whose???
Your Own Stupid!!!

8)If Ever In Your Life U R Very Sad N Feel That U HaveLost Everything, I’ll Come, Hold Ur Hand, Take U 4 Walk
On A Bridge And Show U Where 2 Jump From.

9)U are a BITCHBeautiful
Intelligent
Talented
Cute
Hilarious
r u smiling now?
?
?
?
*YOU ARE REALLY BITCH*

10)Fact1: You can not touch
your lower lip with your tounge…
Fact2: After reading this,
99/100 idiots would try it.

11)You are one of the most CUTE persons in the world!! Just a second, don't misunderstand. CUTE means: Creating Useless Troubles Everywhere..

12)I am your girlfriend:Smart.
Intelligent.
Sweet.
Talented.
Excllent.
Romantic.
right???
In short I am your S.I.S.T.E.R.

13)SomeOne..MiSSES U..
NeeDS U..
Worries About U
Lonely Without U
Guess Who?
THE MONKEY IN
… THE ZOO ..

14)Cheese is CheeseButter is butter
if u 4get me
i will throw u in
*-*-*-*-*-*-*
* G U T T E R *
*-*-*-*-*-*-*.

15)i m sending this fool msg.
.
.
.
.
.
2 All Fools
.
.
.
.
.
.
who celeBrate
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"APRIL FOOL"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Query, Suggestion Please Comment Here