Chocolate Day Facebook And Google+ Status 2012| Chocolate Day Facebook Status

Hello Frnds Tomorrow is Chocolate Day So Today I Am Posting Chocolate Day Facebook And Google+ Status Hope You Like This..
This Post Is Updated In Every 3 Hour..


(1)Lovely Chocolate N Lovely U,And Lovely Are The Things You Do,
But The Loveliest Is The Friendship Of The Two,
One Is Me And Other Is U!

(2)Life is like a chocolate boxEach chocolate is like a portion of life
Some are crunchy
some r nutty
Some r soft
but all r DELICIOUS…
HappY CHOCOLATE DaY…

(3)If u r a chocolate u r the sweetest,if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable,
If u are a Star u r the Brightest,
and since u r my FRIEND u r the BEST!

(4)This is a chocolate message,For a dairy milk person,
From a five star friend,
For a melody reason,
And a kitkat time,
On a munch day,
In a perk mood to say,
Happy Chocolate Day..

(5)Today is chocolate day,Dairy milk 4 love,
Perk for friends,
Kit Kat for best friends,
Polo for hatred,
And mentos for cool persons,
what do you choose 4 me
(6)Lovely chocolate n Lovely u,And Lovely are the things you do,
But the loveliest is the friendship of the two,
One is Me and Other is u!

(7) All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt! Lucy Van Pelt (in Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)

Exercise is a dirty word… Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

--> (8)A Day Without Chocolate Is A Day Without Sunshine!

(9)These Are My Two New Best Friends: Coffee And Chocolate:Neither Talk Back To Me And Both Make Me Feel Great.

(10)Chocolate And Friends Are Best Medicines Than Laughter

(11)Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolate,and So Are The People We Meet.. Some Are Soft, Some Are Very Sweet,Some Are A Bit Hard And The Rest Are Just Nuts.

(12)I will Give You My Heart,I Will Share With You My Dreams,I will Let You deep Inside My Soul,I will Even Give You My Love. But Stay Away From My Chocolate.!!!

(13)Two Beers A Day Helps You Bones,1 Glass Of Wine a Day Is Good For Your Heart And Chocolate Helps ease Stress.Good Excuse To Become A Chocolate Eating Alcoholic.

(14)Lovely chocolate n Lovely u,And Lovely are the things you do,
But the loveliest is the friendship of the two,
One is Me and Other is u!
Happy Chocolate Day

(15)If u r a chocolate u r the sweetest,
if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable,
If u are a Star u r the Brightest,
and since u r my FRIEND u r the BEST!

(16)Today is chocolate day,
Dairy milk 4 love,
Perk for friends,
Kit Kat for best friends,
Polo for hatred,
And mentos for cool persons,
what do you choose 4 me,
Reply is must….




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Query, Suggestion Please Comment Here